dressed for the h bomb

some punk, some not. don't want your stuff on here? all you have to do is ask.

Saturday, May 27, 2006

Stark Raving Mad (revisited)


Well it turns out that as of yesterday I've been at this for a year and this will be my 80th post (which makes me not nearly as prolific as these other sites). I've decided to go back to square one for the anniversary and do another Stark Raving Mad post. I could tell you that their first 12" is one of the 10 greatest HC slabs ever made (in my humble opinion of course), but you'd know that if you just listened to it. In the comments section Bob the bass player provides a good history for you which is hard to come by for this group. Unfortunatly none of the other releases quite lived up to the chaos of MX, but since I finally got a copy of the 10" that's what you're going to get. Side 1 (listed here) is a studio demo from '85 while the rest of the record (which I haven't ripped yet) is a live show from CBGB's. Enjoy the demo-
No Reason
Capitalist Cunts
Life Or Death
Chaos
Mr. Hardcore

3 Comments:

At 11:24 AM, Anonymous Scott said...

Happy anniversary! Scary how fast a year goes isn't it?

 
At 1:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats on the site and thanks for the great music! keep'em coming

 
At 9:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Watiti.com
Join me and my circle of friends at http://www.watiti.com, an online social networking community that connects people from all over the world.

Meet new people, share photos, create or attend events, post free classifieds, send free e-cards, listen music, read blogs, upload videos, be part of a club, chat rooms, forum and much more!

See you around! Bring all your friends too!

Watiti.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home