dressed for the h bomb

some punk, some not. don't want your stuff on here? all you have to do is ask.

Friday, October 28, 2005

Odd Man Out


After reading about Alive And Kicking on the SiLT website I figured I'd toss out this DC area comp from a couple of years later. Released on DSI in 1988 it contains a pretty solid lineup. Government Issue do one of my favorite tracks of theirs on this 7", although this recording feels a little lazy compared to the kick ass live version on the Finale 2xLP. Two more highlights include the always rocking Black Market Baby and a good tune by Shudder To Think from their Sammich days.

Forever (GI)
Hardcore Hotel (Fun Junkies)
Back Seat Sally (BMB)
Minute To Go (MFD)
Touch (Shudder To Think)

2 Comments:

At 1:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always come to your site and check out some of the music i missed back in the day. Nice to see your back and thanks for the music.

 
At 2:05 PM, Blogger Eric said...

I walways liked this comp, not as much as the Alive & Kicking, but still enjoyable. I was going to post it at some point. Glad someone else remembers it

 

Post a Comment

<< Home