dressed for the h bomb

some punk, some not. don't want your stuff on here? all you have to do is ask.

Saturday, August 27, 2005

Subs


This is a nice easy post since all I can really tell you is that this band was from Scotland and this is the only thing they ever put out that I know of. It was released in 1978 and both sides are winners. The A side is also available on a Stiff Rarities compilation and probably on some other similar reissues. The only other information I dug up was a website claiming that this band contains a future bass player for Simple Minds. Here's the 7"-
Gimme Your Heart
Party Clothes

1 Comments:

At 5:55 PM, Anonymous Christian said...

I'm so stoked to see this up on the web. Probably one of my favorite UK punk singles of all time; it's nice to see it finally getting some recognition.
This whole site is pretty fucking killer, to be honest.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home