dressed for the h bomb

some punk, some not. don't want your stuff on here? all you have to do is ask.

Monday, May 30, 2005

No Trend


No Trend were a D.C. area band that didn't have much in common with the sound of the Dischord scene, as one listen to Tritonian Nash-Vegas Polyester Complex (available on Touch And Go Records) will attest to. Their LP More was apparently too different for T & G's roster and wasn't released until recently by Morphius Archives. Their older singles are harder to come by but were collected on When Death Won't Solve Your Problem on Lydia Lunch's Widowspeak records, which is out of print. These songs are from that collection.

tracks removed to free up space

2 Comments:

At 9:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember having "teen love" on a bad 'analog MP3'(casette) recording back in 87/88. I read somewhere that NO TREND was,"D.C.'s version of California's FLIPPER"

 
At 4:40 PM, Blogger cheeseburger said...

I once bought a No Trend cassette tape, thinking it was punk. I hated that tape. I threw it away rather than take it back, which was hard to do after you open the cassette. I just threw it away. Awful stuff.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home